<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

    時間:2023-04-03 20:01:00 禮儀英語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

      一、選桌篇

    禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

      Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?

      晚上好,女士,先生。要兩人用餐的桌子嗎?

      Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?

      是的。我們可以坐那邊靠窗的桌子嗎?

      Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?

      對不起,那張已有人預訂了。這張可以嗎?

      Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.

      好的,那我們就要這張。

      Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?

      好的。先生,可以點菜了嗎?

      二、套餐篇

      1、經典套餐

      Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.

      我想我喜歡套餐。

      Waiter: All right. And you, madam?

      好的。您要點什么,女士?

      Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?

      我不想要套餐,請給我1份牛扒好嗎?

      Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?

      好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩點,適中還是全熟?

      Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?

      適中。另外,你們供應什么湯?

      Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.

      我們有清湯和奶油湯供您選擇。

      Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.

      奶油湯聽起來不錯,給我來1份吧。

      Waiter: Just a moment, please.

      請稍等。

      2、快餐套餐

      Waiter: Can I take your order?

      您要點什么?

      Guest: I'll take two value meals.

      我要兩份超值套餐。

      Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?

      您要什么飲料?

      Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.

      請來一份可口可樂和一份橙汁。

      Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.

      多加4元,您可以換成特大號套餐。

      Guest: Yes, I'd like that.

      好吧,那么我就要特大號的。

      Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?

      您要不要甜點,如蘋果派或冰激凌?

      Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.

      不用,謝謝,我想我還需要一點冰水。

      Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.

      冰水要5元。

      Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?

      好的,請多給我幾張紙巾和一些甜酸醬及胡椒,好嗎?

      Waiter: Sure.

      好的。

      三、飲料篇

      Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?

      下午好,先生。您想先來點飲料嗎?

      Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?

      我想來點啤酒,你們有什么啤酒?

      Waiter: We have Local and Heineken, which kind do you prefer?

      我們有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜歡哪一種?

      Guest: Heineken, please.

      健力士。

      Waiter: One Heineken.

      一支健力士。

      四、主菜篇

      1、牛排

      Waiter: May I take your order, sir?

      我可以為您點菜了嗎,先生?

      Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.

      好的,我想要一份家鄉沙律。

      Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.

      您想要什么沙律醬呢?我們有法汁和意大利汁。

      Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.

      意大利醬,然后來一份西冷扒。

      Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.

      對不起,我們的西冷扒賣完了,嘗嘗我們的牛柳,好嗎?那也一樣美味。

      Guest: All right. I'll take that.

      好的,就要那個。

      Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?

      請問要幾成熟呢?

      Guest: Medium.

      五成熟(半熟)。

      Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and......

      您的牛肉要配什么汁?我們有黑椒汁和......

      Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.

      黑椒汁。可以了。

      Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce, is that right?

      您點了一份家鄉沙律配意大利醬,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。

      Guest: Yes.

      是的。

      2、海鮮

      Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?

      霍華德夫人,我可以為您點菜了嗎?

      Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?

      我可以先看看菜譜嗎?

      Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.

      可以,請慢慢看,我回頭為你點菜。

      Guest: Waiter, I'd like Stewed Codfish.

      服務員,我想要燴鱈魚。

      Waiter: I'm very sorry. That dish is not available (sold out) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?

      非常抱歉,那樣菜式現在沒有供應(已賣完),可否嘗試羊腿?那道菜也是非常美味的,要不要試一試呢?

      Guest: OK, and a grilled salmon with strawberry vinegar.

      好吧,再來一份草莓醋汁扒鮮三文魚。

      Waiter: I'm afraid it will take some time for this dish. About 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?

      這道菜恐怕要費些時間,大約25分鐘,您介不介意等多一會兒呢?

      Waiter: For 20 yuan more you can have a half delicious, grilled lobster. Would you like to try it?

      您只需另加20元就可以品嘗半只美味扒龍蝦,想不想試一下?

      Guest: It's sounds fine, we'll take it.

      聽上去不錯,我們試一下吧。

      Waiter: Would you like a bottle of white wine to go with your lobster?

      要不要來一瓶白葡萄酒來配龍蝦呢?

      Guest: Yes. I'd like that.

      好的。

      Waiter: You have ordered two main dishes. Would you like it served together or separately?

      您點了兩道主菜,請問是需要一起上,還是分開上呢?

      Guest: Separately, please.

      分開上。

      Waiter: Thank you very much. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.

      謝謝。您的菜30分鐘后送到。

      Guest: Thank you.

      謝謝。

    【禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!】相關文章:

    從點菜測你創業能力03-27

    如何用英語點菜?11-11

    點菜測試你是否適合創業03-21

    從點菜看出你是否能創業03-08

    得焦慮癥了你會宣泄嗎?05-17

    測試:從點菜中判斷你是否適合創業03-18

    你的囤積癥得治06-23

    你的簡歷能得幾分?11-07

    電梯里的公共禮儀你會嗎?-公共區域禮儀11-11

    你這么自戀,是病,得治01-10

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 合区精品中文字幕| 日韩欧美一区二区三区中文精品 | 69久久精品无码一区二区| 国产精品免费看久久久香蕉| 国产精品视频永久免费播放| 亚洲午夜精品第一区二区8050| 午夜精品免费在线观看| 国产亚洲精品美女久久久| 久久久久亚洲精品天堂久久久久久| 日本精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲综合欧美精品一区二区| 国产精品99久久久久久www| 国产成人精品久久免费动漫| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 日韩精品成人a在线观看| 国产精品亚洲玖玖玖在线观看| 国产精品福利网站导航| 国内精品久久久久影院优| 午夜精品久久久久久久| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 久久人人超碰精品CAOPOREN| 国产精品亚洲综合专区片高清久久久| 欧美极品欧美精品欧美视频| 国内精品免费视频精选在线观看| 大伊香蕉精品视频在线导航| 精品国偷自产在线| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品有坂深雪| 在线涩涩免费观看国产精品| 亚洲精品tv久久久久| 日韩精品视频在线观看免费| 午夜在线视频91精品| 亚洲国产精品国产自在在线| 香蕉99久久国产综合精品宅男自| 欧美激情精品久久久久久久九九九| 精品无码综合一区| 日本精品一区二区三区在线视频| 久久九九久精品国产| 青青热久久国产久精品 | 亚洲精品国产日韩无码AV永久免费网 | 精品9E精品视频在线观看| 久久九九精品99国产精品|