<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 商務英語商業模擬對話

    時間:2020-12-05 13:11:09 商務英語 我要投稿

    商務英語商業模擬對話

      模擬現實的對話,對學習英語也是有很大幫助,下面就來看看由應屆畢業生網小編為你整理的商業情形對話吧。

    商務英語商業模擬對話

      第一篇:

      Wendy:Let's review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office?

      溫蒂:我們再看一遍我們的初步計劃。你想什么時候我們可以搬進新的辦公室?

      Lester:Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.

      萊司特:七月一號之后我們隨時可以搬進去,不過搬進去和實際開始工作是兩回事。

      Wendy:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.

      溫蒂:說得好。無論如何,我會要我們新任的市場經理,海倫_派克幫忙我們打點一切。

      Lester:What is she doing?

      萊司特:她是做什么的?

      Wendy:She's overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.

      溫蒂:她監督機器設備的采購等等。

      Lester:Does she have a background in that sort of thing?

      萊司特:她有那方面的.背景嗎?

      Wendy:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance.

      溫蒂:事實上,她上一個公司從行銷到財務,實際上都是她在運作的。

      Lester:I'm looking forward to meeting her.

      萊司特:我期待認識她。

      Wendy:Have you begun to investigate factories? I'm so glad we aren't going to try to run our own factory at first.

      溫蒂:你開始調查工廠了嗎?我很高興我們沒有先試圖設立自己的工廠。

      Lester:Yes, I've started. And I've found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-

      萊司特:是的,開始了。我也替研發部門找了些好人才。然后有一些美術人員設計我們的商標——

      Wendy:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .

      溫蒂:噢,天哪!有好多的細節:商標,標語,信頭,名片……

      Lester:You thought setting up a company was going to be easy?

      萊司特:你覺得創立一間公司會容易嗎?

      第二篇:

      Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.

      萊司特:吉姆,我們有一些品管的問題。我們必須找出問題根源并設法解決。

      Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?

      吉姆:你們究竟有什么問題?

      Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.

      萊司特:我們新產品的抱怨率非常高,幾乎高達百分之七商務英語商業模擬對話商務英語商業模擬對話。

      Jim:That's high.

      吉姆:的確很高。

      Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.

      萊司特:沒錯。我們測試聲卡時一直發現問題。

      Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.

      吉姆:可是你們的促銷材料要求這種聲卡必須是市場上同類型產品中最便宜的。

      Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.

      萊司特:是要最便宜,但仍要有完備的功能。我們認為你們工廠需要采取措施來改善品管。

      Jim:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.

      吉姆:那意味我們會有額外的開銷,而我們會把價格增加部分轉嫁到你們身上。

      Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.

      萊司特:恐怕我們無法接受你們的合約上說你們會以低于百分之五的瑕疵率交貨。

      Jim:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.

      吉姆:嗯,萊斯特我跟你說,我會再看一遍合約,并和管理部門討論。然后我們會一起討論解決這個問題。

      第三篇:

      Grace:We're going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.

      葛蕾絲:我們撥給新聲卡產品的預算會有問題。

      Lester:How much of a problem?

      萊司特:問題有多嚴重?

      Grace:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.

      葛蕾絲:看樣子我們似乎低估了成本。根據制造廠商的說法,成本會比原先計劃的還高出百分之八。

      Lester:Let me see . . .Looking at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?

      萊司特:我看看……看這狀況,假如我算得沒錯,我們大約比預算多出了三千美金。

      Grace:That's right. It's going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.

      葛蕾絲:是的。大約要多花三千元來完成第一批訂單。

      Lester:I see……

      萊司特:我明白了……

      Grace:But if sales go as well as they should, that's still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.

      葛蕾絲:不過假如銷售狀況有應有的表現,那就仍在我們的獲利范圍之內。第一批定單的營收將會很容易就抵過第二批定單的成本。

      Lester:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.

      萊司特:換句話說,你只需要增加第一批定單的預算。

      Grace:Exactly. After that, the product should finance itself.

      葛蕾絲:完全正確商務英語商業模擬對話商務英語。之后,產品本身就可以獲利,不需要再增加預算

      Lester:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

      萊司特:好的,你知道,所有主要的預算決策需要總裁及財政主管的批準。

      Grace:Yes, I know. But I thought that if I could get your support first, it might make getting approval easier.

      葛蕾絲:是的,我知道。只是我覺得如果我能先取得你的支持可能會比較容易得到批準。

      Lester:Well, you've got my support on this. I'll see what I can do to get the top brass to agree.

      萊司特:嗯,你已經得到我的支持了。我會看看有什么方法可以讓高層主管同意。

    【商務英語商業模擬對話】相關文章:

    商業面試英語對話02-13

    英語模擬面試對話02-23

    英語面試對話模擬02-17

    模擬英語面試對話02-15

    模擬面試英語對話01-20

    英語面試模擬對話10-27

    面試模擬英語對話10-27

    商務英語日常對話08-21

    商務英語對話范文10-18

    商務英語對話談判11-12

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费精品国自产拍在线播放 | 国产精品久久久天天影视| 99久久综合国产精品二区| 亚洲AV永久无码精品网站在线观看 | 91久久精品电影| 国语自产精品视频在线区| 精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产精品色视频ⅹxxx | 精品久久人妻av中文字幕| 国产精品欧美久久久久无广告| 国语精品一区二区三区| 一区二区日韩国产精品| 国产亚洲美女精品久久久| 久久精品国产秦先生| 99精品国产丝袜在线拍国语| 亚洲精品V欧洲精品V日韩精品 | 91国内揄拍国内精品情侣对白 | 华人在线精品免费观看| 午夜精品乱人伦小说区 | 日韩精品在线看| 国产精品亚洲а∨无码播放| 亚洲一区精品伊人久久伊人| 精品亚洲视频在线观看| 91av国产精品| 女人香蕉久久**毛片精品| 97国产精品视频| 久久99国产综合精品女同| 无码日韩精品一区二区人妻 | 911亚洲精品国产自产| 精品午夜久久福利大片| 国产精品熟女高潮视频| 久久香蕉超碰97国产精品| 亚洲欧美精品综合中文字幕| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区免费看 | 亚洲综合av永久无码精品一区二区 | 久久国产精品99精品国产987| 国内精品久久久久久99蜜桃| 老司机亚洲精品影院无码| 亚洲第一极品精品无码久久| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 久久久久成人精品无码中文字幕|