<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 商務英語之索賠練習

    時間:2020-12-06 15:53:25 商務英語 我要投稿

    商務英語之索賠練習

      1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

    商務英語之索賠練習

      請合理考慮我們的索賠要求。

      2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

      請調查此事,并盡快將貨物發給我們以彌補數量的不足。

      3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

      至于你方產品的品質低劣問題,我方要求你方賠償一萬美元。

      4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

      由于你方未能及時交貨,我方將向你方提出由此而遭受的全部損失的`索賠。

      5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

      任何有關該產品質量問題的申訴應該在貨物到達后的十五天內提出。

      6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

      我們的客戶投訴我們的產品質量低劣。

      7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.

      看來情況已十分清楚,我們希望你能設法盡快解決問題。

      8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

      很遺憾,我們無法接受你方關于貨物短裝的索賠。

      9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

      我方檢驗證明,貨物受損是由于包裝不當而造成的。因此,我們不 得不將此事提交你處解決。

      10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

      由于這些產品質量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并務必請貴方 更換這些產品。

      11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

      因貨號有誤,致使到貨錯誤。對此,我們深表歉意。

      12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

      我們收到的貨物與訂貨樣品不符。

      13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.

      考慮到我們之間長期的業務關系,我們愿意各讓一半解決這項索賠。

      14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

      我們希望這一不幸事件將不會影響到我們雙方之間的關系。

      15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

      很明顯,貨物短缺系包裝遺漏所致。

      16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

      考慮到我們之間的業務關系,我們準備接受25噸短裝的索賠。

      17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

      我們很抱歉你們不滿意我們貨物的質量。

      18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

      我們保證在以后的交貨中不會出現類似的事件。

      19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

      內附有鑒定人對這破損的三箱貨物的鑒定報告。

      20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.

      這是由休斯頓的一個著名實驗室提供的一份檢驗報告,證據絕對可靠。

    【商務英語之索賠練習】相關文章:

    索賠內容及金額商務英語的口語01-18

    外貿英語之索賠理由及依據01-16

    融資租賃業務之索賠權約定規則08-10

    日語發音練習之口型練習08-25

    商務英語之電話用語09-19

    商務英語郵件之化繁為簡01-16

    考研英語之練習11-21

    商務英語之訂貨及確認01-15

    商務英語談判之表露不滿12-14

    日語口語練習之梳洗08-30

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚洲不卡一区二区三区 | 亚洲中文字幕久久精品无码APP| 精品无码AV无码免费专区| 欧美精品免费专区在线观看| 无码精品久久久天天影视| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 国产精品久久久久国产A级| 四虎国产精品永久在线看| 国产成人精品cao在线| 国产91精品在线| 亚洲午夜精品一级在线播放放 | 精品国产91久久久久久久| 亚洲AV无码精品无码麻豆| 久久99精品久久久久久噜噜| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区| 999成人精品视频在线| 日产精品一线二线三线芒果| 欧美久久亚洲精品| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 久久国产精品久久| 99re热这里只有精品视频中文字幕| 亚洲AV第一页国产精品| 亚洲AV蜜桃永久无码精品 | 久久久久亚洲精品无码蜜桃| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码免费高清| 日产欧美国产日韩精品| 日韩精品一二三四区| 精品人妻无码专区中文字幕| 国产精品99久久久久久猫咪| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 97久久久久人妻精品专区| 青青草精品视频| 99RE6热在线精品视频观看| 国产精品va无码一区二区| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲av午夜成人片精品网站| 日韩熟女精品一区二区三区| 久久精品无码av| 久久人人超碰精品CAOPOREN| 久久久久99精品成人片牛牛影视 | 亚洲AV成人精品一区二区三区|