<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 保險的商務英語句子

    時間:2020-11-15 15:29:47 商務英語 我要投稿

    關于保險的商務英語句子

      對外貿易的運輸保險是指:被保險人(出口人或進口人)對一批或若干批貨物向保險人按一定金額投保一定的險別,并交納保險費;保險人承保后,如果所保貨物在運輸過程中發生約定范圍內的損失,應按照所出具的'保險單的規定給予被保險人經濟上的補償。

    關于保險的商務英語句子

      1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against allrisks.

      我們已將一千箱啤酒按發票金額的百分之一百一十投保一切險。

      2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.

      如你想投保特殊險別,將向你收取額外保費。

      3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.

      該險別的保險費是百分之零點二五。

      4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.

      保險公司保這種險有百分之五的免賠額。

      5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to havethem insured.

      貨船裝船后,你必須找保險公司為貨物投保。

      6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport,such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks andExtraneous Risks.

      我們可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別,如:平安險、水漬險、一切險 和附加險。

      7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.

      貴方貨物適合于投保水漬險及破碎險。

      8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.

      保險費是根據投保險別的保險費率計算的。

      9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.

      他們將根據所投保的險別,對損失負責賠償。

      10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

      我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。

      11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine CargoClauses.

      我們不能投保此項險別,因為海洋運輸條款中沒有包括這一險別。

      12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?

      除了水漬險和戰爭險外,你們還保其他險嗎?

      13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.

      按常規,額外保險費應由買方負責。

      14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

      請注意我們的保險范圍只是發票金額的百分之一百一十。

      15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?

      保險責任的起訖期限有多長?

      16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouseclause that is commonly used in internationalinsurance.

      我們采用國際保險中常用的“倉至倉”的責任條款。

      17. According to international practice, we do notinsure against such risks unless the buyers call forthem.

      按照國際慣例,我們不投保這些險別,除非買主提出要求投保。

      18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.

      破碎險是一種特別險,需收取額外保險費。

      19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.

      因為這些不是易碎易損的貨物,航行中不大可能被損壞。

    【關于保險的商務英語句子】相關文章:

    關于商務英語句子介紹12-17

    商務英語談判中關于數量的精彩句子12-14

    商務英語面試句子11-07

    常用的商務英語句子09-23

    常用商務英語句子09-22

    商務英語常用經典句子08-21

    商務英語會話常用句子12-17

    關于商務英語的就業前景08-21

    關于商務英語的經典口語11-18

    關于失業保險的條例11-18

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久免费只有精品国产| 国产成人精品曰本亚洲79ren| 69国产成人综合久久精品| 国产精品无码素人福利| 精品无人码麻豆乱码1区2区| 久久精品99无色码中文字幕| 国产精品一区二区不卡| 亚洲av日韩av天堂影片精品| 精品国产婷婷久久久| 久久99国产精品99久久| 欧美精品一区二区蜜臀亚洲| 精品一区二区三区色花堂| 久久久精品免费国产四虎| 久久久久久亚洲精品成人| 日本午夜精品理论片A级APP发布| 国产精品网站在线观看| 久久国产免费观看精品3| 亚洲精品黄色视频在线观看免费资源| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 福利姬在线精品观看| 日韩人妻精品无码一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩人妻精品一区二区在线| 老司机69精品成免费视频| 中文字幕精品久久久久人妻| 精品久久久久国产免费| 色综合久久精品中文字幕首页| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区在线观看| 欧美精品福利在线视频| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 56prom精品视频在放免费| 国产精品视频一区国模私拍| 99视频精品全部在线观看| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 久久久久人妻精品一区二区三区| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品| 欧美日韩精品一区二区视频| 久久精品中文字幕有码| 久久国产精品视频| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| 欧美精品人爱a欧美精品| 日韩精品欧美国产在线|