<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 應對反饋的商務英語口語

    時間:2024-08-05 10:44:05 商務英語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    關于應對反饋的商務英語口語

      處理客戶的反饋意見也是商務中常見的事件。為了幫助大家,小編整理了一些關于應對反饋的英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

    關于應對反饋的商務英語口語

      Anna is very busy dealing with Mr Lime's big order for Imperial Lemons.

      安娜正忙于處理Lime先生的皇家檸檬大額訂單。

      Yes?...Who?...I can't hear you.

      什么事?誰?我聽不見。

      Mr what? What? Mr Who? I don't know, you tell me.

      什么先生?什么?哪位先生?我不知道,你告訴我好了。

      Oh, you are Mr Hu...H U: Hu.

      你是胡先生……HU:胡。

      No, Tom's busy. Call back later. Bye.

      不,湯姆很忙。過會兒再打來。再見。

      Tom, Mr Hu called you.

      湯姆,胡先生打過電話找你。

      Mr Hu... Mr Hu: H U

      胡先生…… 胡先生,HU。

      Anna, Mr Hu is a very important

      安娜,胡先生是很重要的……

      Oh! What now? ! Yes?

      現在又怎么了?!什么事?

      I'm going to have to talk to the boss about this.

      我得跟老板談談這個了。

      No. I'm busy, give me your number, I'll call you later.

      不行,我很忙,給我你的號碼,我一會兒打給你。

      Yep, yep, 6...8...thanks. Bye!

      是的,是的,68……謝謝,再見!

      Right, now where was I?

      好的,現在我做到哪了?

      Anna, could I have a word?

      安娜,能給你聊聊嗎?

      Yes. Ohhh, he must want to tell me how pleased he is with the Citrus Ventures deal.

      當然。他肯定想告訴我他對Citrus Ventures的訂單有多滿意。

      Now, Anna...biscuit? Thank you.

      安娜……吃餅干嗎? 謝謝。

      I'm a little bit concerned about something.

      我對一些問題有點擔心。

      "I'm a little bit concerned..." Doesn't that mean something bad?

      “我對一些問題有點擔心。”這是不是不好的意思。

      Yes, Anna, Paul is using a polite turn of phrase to say he is unhappy about something.

      是的,安娜,保羅正在用禮貌的方式表達他對某事不滿意。

      Let's see what he's got to say....

      看看他要說什么……

      I think you need to work on your telephone manner.

      我想你需要改進你的電話談話技巧。

      Work on my telephone manner?

      改進我的電話談話技巧?

      It means the way you talk on the phone is not good enough and you have to improve it – to work on it to make it better.

      這意味著你的電話談話方式不夠好,你需要改善它,使它變得更好。

      Perhaps you should think about …

      也許你應該想想……

      Perhaps you should think about – that's a polite way of telling you to do something!

      也許你應該想想……這是一種禮貌的方式告訴你要怎么做某事。

      Anna, are you listening to me?

      安娜,你在聽我說話嗎?

      Yes, sorry, I was just sort of, err, talking to myself.

      是的,對不起,我只是在自言自語。

      Could you repeat what you said please?

      你能重復一下剛才說的嗎?

      Right, I'll start again.

      好的,我從頭再說一遍。

      I said: I'm a little bit concerned about your telephone manner.

      我說:我有點擔心你的電話談話技巧。

      You need to work on the way you speak to clients.

      你需要改進你跟客戶說話的方式。

      Perhaps you should think about being a bit more polite to clients; it's important for the image of the company.

      也許你應該考慮對客戶說話時更禮貌一些,這對公司形象很重要。

      Oh okay.

      好的。

      You can go now – take another biscuit with you – that's my last chocolate wafer, you lucky thing!

      你現在可以走了,拿一塊餅干吧,這是我最后的巧克力薄餅,幸運的人!

      Anna? Is everything all right? Yes.

      安娜?一些都還好嗎? 是的。

      What's the matter?

      怎么了?

      Paul says I need to w w w work on my telephone manner.

      保羅說我需要改進我的電話談話技巧。

      Well I was a bit concerned about it myself.

      我自己也有點擔心這個。

      And I think Tom actually mentioned it to Paul.

      我想湯姆其實對保羅說過了。

      But, look, I'll help you if you like.

      但是如果你愿意的話,我可以幫你。

      I'm a bit of an expert on the phone.

      我在打電話上算是個專家了。

      I'll give you some lessons. Oh thank you.

      我可以多教教你。 謝謝。

      Come in early tomorrow morning, before the others get here and we'll practise.

      明早在其他人來之前先到這里,我們來練習一下。

      Thank you Denise, that's very kind.

      謝謝你,丹尼斯,你真好。

      Wow! Denise is actually being nice to Anna. Amazing!

      丹尼斯對安娜很不錯,太神奇了!

      Although from what I've heard of Denise on the phone, she's only ever gossiping with friends.

      盡管我聽丹尼斯打電話時只是在跟朋友們聊八卦。

      Paul was very gentle and polite in the way he explained to Anna there was a problem and that she needed to improve some things.

      保羅向安娜解釋問題并告知她需要改進的方式很委婉、有禮貌。

      He used these phrases: I'm a little bit concerned about...

      他用了這些表達:我對……有點擔心。

      You need to work on...

      你需要改進……

      Perhaps you should think about...

      也許你該想想……

      Let's see if Denise manages to teach Anna anything useful next time. Until then!

      讓我們看看丹尼斯是否教給安娜一些有用的東西。下次見!

    【應對反饋的商務英語口語】相關文章:

    商務英語口語01-22

    商務職場英語口語語錄01-21

    加班商務英語口語10-29

    商務英語口語對話01-22

    商務英語口語詞匯09-03

    關于實用的商務英語口語06-22

    商務英語口語匯總09-01

    職場禮節商務英語口語08-23

    介紹產品的商務英語口語07-10

    商務英語口語積累201707-19

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 91麻豆国产福利精品| 国产情侣大量精品视频| 国产成人精品在线观看| 亚洲AV永久无码精品水牛影视| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区| 日韩精品专区AV无码| 久热这里只有精品99国产6| 久久成人影院精品777| 日韩精品人妻系列无码专区免费| 久久精品成人影院| 99精品电影一区二区免费看| 97久久久久人妻精品专区| 一区二区日韩国产精品| 国产亚洲精品线观看动态图| 久久这里只精品国产99热| 国产麻豆精品久久一二三 | 伊在人亚洲香蕉精品区麻豆 | 亚洲国产成人精品91久久久| 国产乱子伦精品免费视频 | 日本精品久久久久影院日本| 国产69精品久久久久99| 国产第一福利精品导航| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线观看| 日本免费精品一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲7777| 国产综合精品久久亚洲| 国产精品视频九九九| 99精品电影一区二区免费看| 午夜精品美女写真福利| 国产精品一区二区不卡| 国产成人精品2021| 久久国产精品成人影院| 精品久久久久久中文字幕人妻最新 | 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看 | 91亚洲精品麻豆| 久久国产精品成人免费 | 久久精品无码av| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 精品91自产拍在线观看 | 2024最新国产精品一区|