<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 翻譯資格考試經典句子

    時間:2024-07-20 04:47:02 翻譯資格 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    翻譯資格考試經典句子精選

      引導語:翻譯資格考試經典句子精選,由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成。

    翻譯資格考試經典句子精選

      精選句子一

      1. The last thing I want to do is to hurt you. But it's still on the list.

      直譯:在這個世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是傷害你,但是這件事仍在我的考慮之列。

      意譯:我真不想傷害你,但你也別逼我。

      2. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

      直譯:知識就是說你知道西紅柿是一種水果;智慧就好似不要把它放進水果沙拉里。

      意譯:知識就是告訴你說應該把雞蛋放進籃子,智慧則是叫你不要把所有雞蛋都放進一個籃子。

      3. If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

      上帝瞅著咱們呢,大伙好歹喜感點吧!

      4. I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

      老子拼死拼活奮斗到食物鏈頂端,不是為了成為一個素食者。

      5. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

      剽悍的人生不需要解釋。

      6.It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.

      跳樓的時候,“啊——”的時候還沒死,“啪!”那才是死了。

      7. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

      好客就是讓客人覺得他們像在他們家一樣,盡管你真的希望他們滾回他們家。

      8. You're never too old to learn something stupid.

      活到老,2到老

      9. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.

      直譯:如果你始終腳踏實地,那就別想穿褲子了。

      意譯:人太老實沒法活。

      10. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

      世界總是在變,但我卻怎么也便不出來。

      人生何處不杯具,唯有面對飲水機。

      精選句子二

      1. Being late on appointments

      1、約會遲到

      Stop wasting time of other people. Not only are you giving a bad image out of yourself, you are also showing that you ignore the other person’s timetables completely.

      不要浪費別人的時間。這樣不光破壞自己的形象,也讓人感覺你完全無視他的時間安排。

      Adjust your own schedule to, for example, 15 minutes earlier, so that you keep the appointment without any delay.

      調整自己的時間安排,比如,在自己的安排上把約會時間提早15分鐘,就不會遲到了。

      2. Staying quiet when you should ask

      2、該問時保持沉默

      When you are stuck and you are not able to move forward with your task, speak up! It’s not silly to ask a question if you don’t know – rather, the person who doesn’t ask for help is silly.

      工作遇到問題,做不下去了,就該去請教別人!不懂就問,這不傻。相反,有問題不問的人才傻。

      3. Starting a task but not finishing

      3、虎頭蛇尾

      Too many people start a task and never finish it. The task may get postponed sometimes because of the reasons that are not dependent of you. But in majority times this is not the case and it is your responsibility to finish the task.

      工作虎頭蛇尾的人太多。雖然有時候造成工作拖延的原因不在于你自己,但大多數時候不是這么回事,完成工作的責任在你身上。

      Make a plan on how to tackle the task: Break it into smaller pieces and execute your plan on a daily basis. Eventually you realize that the task is done and you feel very good about yourself!

      做個工作計劃:把工作分成一個個小部分,每天都依照計劃干活。最后工作完成了,你也會自我感覺良好。

      4. Working tired

      4、工作疲勞導致精力不集中

      When you work tired, you are not able to focus on your work as well as if you were fully refreshed.

      工作累了就無法將注意力集中在工作上,精神過分旺盛也不能集中精力。

      If you feel tired, ponder yourself if you get enough sleep at night and adjust your sleeping time accordingly.

      累了就想想晚上睡眠是不是充足,據此調節自己的睡眠時間。

      Also, you can take a quick 15-20 minute nap to refresh yourself. Powernap is a great way to restart your day.

      你也可以小睡15-20分鐘,消除疲勞。打個小盹是讓一天重新開始的好辦法。

      5. Waiting others to take action

      5、等別人來做

      Sometimes the only way to get something done is to do it yourself. If you are waiting others to take action on your behalf, you will most probably get disappointed because nothing g

      精選句子三

      1. Rome was not built in a day.

      羅馬不是一天建成的。

      2. Dripping water wears away stone.

      水滴石穿。

      3. Where there's a will, there's a way.

      有志者事竟成。

      4. A good beginning is half done.

      好的開始是成功的一半。

      5. Actions speak louder than words.

      事實勝于雄辯。

      6. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.

      吃一塹,長一智。

      7. A hedge between keeps friendship green.

      君子之交淡如水。

      8. A good book is the best of friend, the same today and forever.

      好書正如良友,會讓你受益終生。

      9. A good conscience is a soft pillow.

      不做虧心事,不怕鬼敲門。

      10. Let bygones be bygones.

      既往不咎。

      11. Fear always springs from ignorance.

      恐懼源于無知。

      12. He who risks nothing gains nothing.

      收獲與風險并存。

      13. Necessity is the mother of invention.

      需求是發明的動力。

      14. There is no general rule without some exception.

      任何規則均有例外。

    【翻譯資格考試經典句子】相關文章:

    翻譯資格考試10-17

    翻譯資格考試初級筆譯翻譯難句輔導09-23

    翻譯資格考試要考詩歌翻譯嗎?05-06

    翻譯資格考試英文廣告句型翻譯技巧10-07

    翻譯資格考試四大翻譯原則01-22

    如何備考翻譯資格考試08-11

    全國翻譯資格考試介紹10-12

    翻譯資格考試相關介紹09-26

    英語翻譯資格考試08-28

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 青青草国产精品久久| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区在线| 99久久国产综合精品五月天喷水| 亚洲精品色午夜无码专区日韩| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 欧美精品黑人粗大欧| 在线观看91精品国产入口| 久久久久99精品成人片欧美| 久久久久久极精品久久久| 亚洲国产精品欧美日韩一区二区| 精品一区二区三区免费毛片爱| 欧美日韩成人精品久久久免费看 | 亚洲国产一成人久久精品| 国产A级毛片久久久精品毛片| 国产精品18久久久久久vr| 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩AV| 人妻少妇精品无码专区动漫| 国产精品无打码在线播放| 91人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品| 97久久超碰国产精品旧版| 久久66热人妻偷产精品9| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 人妻少妇精品系列| 久久久久久国产精品免费免费| 国产精品福利区一区二区三区四区| 九九精品在线观看| 国产精品视频a播放| 大伊香蕉精品视频在线导航| 精品无人区一区二区三区| 亚洲AV第一页国产精品| 一本一本久久A久久综合精品| 日韩一区二区三区精品| 久久久精品人妻无码专区不卡| 国产精品小黄鸭一区二区三区| 99国产精品国产免费观看| 国产精品成| 国产欧美日韩精品专区| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线观看不加载 | 亚洲?V乱码久久精品蜜桃| 免费精品国产自产拍在线观看 | 青青青青久久精品国产h|