<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 外貿英語:裝運

    時間:2024-09-10 13:18:50 求職英語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    外貿英語:裝運

      The shipment has arrived in good condition.

    外貿英語:裝運

      運到之貨情況良好。

      I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

      我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。

      Please exercise better care with future shipments.

      對今后裝運的貨,請多加注意。

      Can last shipment be duplicated?

      上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?

      We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

      我們將派船只在黃埔裝運。

      We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

      我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。

      Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

      我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?

      The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

      第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。

      Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

      你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

      If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

      如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

      Could you do something to advance your shipment?

      你們能不能設法提前交貨?

      I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

      很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。

      After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

      從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。

      We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

      請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲于4月份上半月。

      We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

      我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

      We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

      我們總希望用較大的港口作為裝運港。

      Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

      咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?

      He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

      他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

      Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

      有時因為在生產國找不到合適的裝港,我們不得不轉船。

      In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

      貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。

      Partial shipment is allowed.

      允許分批裝運。

      We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

      貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。

    【外貿英語:裝運】相關文章:

    外貿英語品質Quality08-01

    外貿英語函電之約定11-21

    外貿英語—跟單60句11-11

    商務外貿英語函電詞匯 111-19

    2016外貿英語面試常見問題12-01

    外貿英語函電之介紹信02-24

    當當網大規模招聘服裝運營人才 定員超千人11-09

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久精品午夜免费不卡| 精品久久久久久国产免费了| www.日韩精品| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品yw | 99精品国产在热久久无毒不卡| 国产亚洲精品自在线观看| 好属妞这里只有精品久久| 婷婷五月深深久久精品| 欧美日韩国产精品| 99热日韩这里只有精品| 69久久精品无码一区二区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区成人片国内 | 国产成人高清精品免费观看| 国产欧美精品AAAAAA片| 亚洲国产精品日韩| 国产精品夜色视频一级区| 九九在线精品视频专区| 大伊香蕉精品一区视频在线| 日本内射精品一区二区视频| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爽| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专区| 国产视频精品免费视频| 91亚洲国产成人久久精品网址| 精品久久久久久国产| 国产成人久久精品一区二区三区 | 中文精品久久久久人妻不卡| 精品国产污污免费网站入口在线| 午夜精品福利视频| 2021精品国产综合久久| 久久精品中文字幕无码绿巨人| 亚洲一级Av无码毛片久久精品| 久久夜色撩人精品国产小说| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 国产精品手机在线观看你懂的| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 亚洲嫩草影院久久精品| 久久亚洲精品视频| 久久精品成人免费网站| 久久精品成人免费看| 欧美亚洲精品在线| 久久成人影院精品777|